If you passed by Hyundai Zalka Headquarters (without having your eyes on your phone), then you’ve probably noticed the huge banners covering both sides of the building.
Alright, Hyundai is offering 1,500$ up to 4,000$ Gift Vouchers upon buying selected models.
The insight/ idea behind this is that everybody is so occupied in buying others gifts during this festive season, only few people consider spoiling THEMSELVES with a brand new car! (or spoiling themselves with gift vouchers and buying me a car – both work 😉 what?)
Yes, you can spend a 2,000$ gift voucher on wine, but you can also split it into vouchers of 500$ and use them at different partners: ABC, Spinneys, Vintage, Zoughaib & Sons, Virgin Megastore, Joue Club, Khoury Home, and Mike Sport.
The gift voucher value range depends on the car and trim level you choose:
- Hyundai Veloster, a unique 3-door, sporty coupe. Gift Value – $1,000 to $3,000
- Hyundai i30 , a spacious family hatchback. Gift Value – $1,500
- Hyundai Sonata , the sedan that leads the pack in tech and price. Gift Value – $1,500 to $4,000
- Hyundai Creta, an affordable and spacious mini-crossover. Gift Value – $500
- Hyundai Tucson, redefining the compact SUV market, very easy to drive. Gift Value – $1,500 to $4,000
- Hyundai Santa Fe, Top of the line Hyundai SUV that will probably be pulling Santa’s Sleigh this year (Jad’s joke – nevermind). Gift Value – $2,000 to $4,000
You can join my instagram competition and WIN a Test Drive in the Hyundai of your choice!
AAAAANNND Here’s “A funny video” about this Activation!
FYI you probably heard about the CSR Hyundai initiated where they decided on cleaning the road between Forum De Beirut to Hazmeih. Well, the concerned parties heard the news and they’re cleaning it now. So, How About every other brand in Lebanon decides to clean every inch of Lebanon so that someone eventually does it 😉 YES. Let’s. Do. This.
Now, Go Buy A Hyundai